What would you do in the Alpha-world ?

Friday 7 February 2014

Trip to the City 2 Hours

Today i done a session in the Alpha-World in that time i done  a lot of things in a city in the Alpha world .

First 10 Minutes :
I went into the streets and i went to a restaurant and had some food  i had some chips and lobster , i know very random , but it was nice in the Alpha-World .

Next 10 Minutes :

I went onto a boat and i went on my chromebook and then i watched some 3D Movies on a "85 4K tv . I watched some jellyfish doing there things in lovely 4K.

Next 30 Minutes :

In the city i went to couple of apple stores and i went to the toilet then done some skydiving of the empire state building . I then done clothes shopping in some shops and got some new gear and then i went tv shopping.

Next 30 Minutes :

I then bought a house with the money that in the Alpha-World is worthless it's a nice big mansion in LA next to the beach .

Next 40 Minutes :
In these 40 minutes i furbished the house with's computer setups and tv's and furniture . I also got a very big wardrobe of men's shoes , also there's a big amount of expensive designer clothes . Also i added a comic book room and a nerd vana part of the mansion . I also got my oen jet to go around the world .


No comments:

Post a Comment